About the Patient Participation Group
We have an established Patient Participation Group to ensure that our patients are involved as much as possible in decisions about the services currently offered, and how these might be altered or improved.
Members of the Patient Reference Group would be happy to be contacted on general non-clinical matters. Please see their contact details below:
- Mrs. Jo Adams: email@example.com
- Mrs. Olive Cakebread: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Jane Lovell: email@example.com
- Mrs. Vivian Longland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Poppy McNeill-Love: email@example.com
- Mrs. Carol Saye: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Anne Simcock
- Mrs Kate Clark
- Fortunata Paliano: email@example.com
- Felicity Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Holland: email@example.com
- Barry Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would always welcome new members.
In order to make the views and feedback truly representative of our practice population the group would welcome more members- especially anyone under 50 years of age. Being a member is not an onerous task- meeting take place three times a year on a Friday lunchtime for about an hour.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this group then please contact Mrs Rosie Eacott at the surgery or complete our secure online form