Cancer Support and Advice
Feel More In Control – Cancer Support and Advice at Your Fingertips
Prehabilitation Support and Advice
Prehabilitation aims to keep you as fit and healthy as possible before you begin your treatment. This website which has been created with specialist teams, provides advice to help you to prepare physically, mentally & emotionally for the treatment you are about to receive.
- Maintaining exercise to optimise your health
- Eating well to keep energy levels up
- Wellbeing tips to help manage feelings before and during treatment.
Access expert advice and resources when preparing for surgery or treatment.
Health and Wellbing Hub Support and Advice
Designed by our Expert Patient Group, this information hub provides a wide and varied source of information on services and support in your area.
You can find information on:
- Activities in your area
- Local support groups
- Information on cancer types and common side effects
- Much, much more!
Find local groups, support and resources to help you feel more in control.
Fatigue Support and Advice
Fatigue is one of the commonest side effects of having cancer.
Knowing how best to use your energy levels is key to helping you cope with your day to day life.
This site will give you friendly advice on how to manage the physical, emotional and cognitive impact of a cancer diagnosis, with access to targeting specialist services.
- Understanding your energy levels and using them more effectively.
- Top tips on basic strategies to help you day-to-day.
- Expert advice to give a clearer understanding of how to manage fatigue.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.